fbpx gtag('config', 'AW-697624459');

Housing Disrepair

Are you a tenant whose landlord has left the property in disrepair?

Expert Advice

Free Consultation

No Win, No Fee

Request A Callback

We're Here To Help

With an ever-growing need for Council and Social Housing, there are a number of Councils and Housing associations who leave tenant living in unsuitable conditions. This means thousands of people are left in properties where there are severe leaks, damp, electrical and boiler problems, flooding and many other issues. Our specialist panel of solicitors ensure clients get the compensation they deserve.

Our expert panel of solicitors have decades of experience in helping people get the compensation they deserve. Contact us today and we arrange a free, no obligation consultation and match your claim with the right people for the best results.


We know that making a claim for compensation can often seem daunting, which is why our aim is to make the process as simple and easy as possible. Contact us today to see how we can help.

Our Solicitors Specialise In:

  • Council Tenants
  • Housing Association Tenants
  • Damp damage
  • Roofing and Structural damage

You Can Make a Claim If:

  • If you are a Council or Housing Association Tenant
  • There is disrepair in your property and your have reported it to the Council/ Housing association.
  • They haven’t repaired it within 3 months of reporting it to them

If you have a claim for Housing Disrepair, please fill in our contact form and one of our specialists will review your claim free of charge.

Pearl Legal Claims  is registered in England and Wales (Company Number 11615968), Regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities FCA Reference number: 838674

Our registered offices are 19 Rosewood Drive, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 2UZ

ICO Registration Number ZA468868

Regulated By

Financial Conduct Authority