fbpx gtag('config', 'AW-697624459');

CLaims Against Police

What can I do when I have been mistreated by the police?

Expert Advice

Free Consultation

Request A Callback

We're Here To Help

Occasionally, you or your loved ones can suffer due to Police Misconduct and it can be difficult to know where to turn. Our specialist Solicitors have years of experience handling these complex matters and recovering the compensation people deserve when this happens

Our expert panel of solicitors have decades of experience in helping people get the compensation they deserve. Contact us today and we arrange a free, no obligation consultation and match your claim with the right people for the best results.


We know that making a claim for compensation can often seem daunting, which is why our aim is to make the process as simple and easy as possible. Contact us today to see how we can help.

Our Solicitors Specialise In:

  • False Imprisonment
  • Wrongful arrest
  • Police Negligence
  • Malicious Prosecution
  • Breach of Human Rights

If this has happened to you, please fill in our contact form and one of our specialists will review your claim free of charge.

Pearl Legal Claims  is registered in England and Wales (Company Number 11615968),

Our registered offices are 19 Rosewood Drive, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 2UZ

ICO Registration Number ZA468868